Demo of a Chat GPT interface with medical 3d visualization
- Feature: Chat interface components for chatbots, chatrooms or conversational elements in your dashboards or apps #384
- Performance: Under starlette, we throttle sending websocket messages to get better performance, this is experimental and can be enabled by setting the
- Performance: Re-use the jinja environment when rendering templates (this also saves memory).
Demo of CSS hot reloading
- Feature: Hot reloading of css file used with Style components #396
- Bug fix: display() did not work in threads #398
- Bug fix: Support home directory on Windows.
- Bug fix: Do not trigger re-render due to unneeded state in context #386
- Feature: Show number of widgets created and close when using --timing #387
Demo app 'TimeTrekker'
Demo app 'Wanderlust'
- Feature: Solara now has a production mode (enabled by passing in
--production) which will load optimized CSS and JS and disable hot reloading. Our Solara server page contains more information about it. If you used
--devbefore you can now use the
--reloadflags are kept for backwards compatibility.
- Feature: All
Inputcomponents expose the
classesarguments for custom styling.
- Feature: New component:
InputDateRangewhich use a datepicker in a menu. (#326)
- Feature: The AppLayout component exposes the
classesargument for custom styling: #367
- Feature: Initial support for ipyvue and ipyvuetify v3: #364
- Feature: The
InputTextnow takes an
update_eventson argument for custom key combination. This also allows to opt-out of the 'blur' event triggering an on_value: #376
- Bug fix: When using a Sidebar or AppBar we would previously render the main
Pagecomponent twice, this does not happen anymore: #366
- Documentation: Added a "Jupyter dashboard tutorial" part 1.
- Documentation: Added documentation for
use_memo, and improved the documentation of
- Example: Added an AI tokenizer app example
- Showcase: Added a reproduction of the OpenAI Wanderlust app to our showcases.
- Feature: Menu supports use_activator_width argument, which can be set to false to not have the menu popup be the same with as the activator which is useful for fixed width components such as a date picker.
- Bug fix: Menu component avoids an extra div around the activator to not interfere with the layout: #345
- Bug fix: Menu could be closed or opened on a re-render.
- Bug fix: Solara server failed to start in Docker when $HOME is not set or not writable.
- Bug fix: Solara server should only try to watch files that exists for hot reloading: #356
- Bug fix: A ToggleButtons component using Buttons with
value=Nonewould cast it to a string (i.e.
value="None") : #369
- Bug fix: PyTest based tests using vue_component_registry would fail outside of solara context, tests should run normally now.
- Bug fix: Our monkeypatched Output widget would raise an exception when
get_ipythonreturns None such as in pytest based testing.
- Bug fix: A custom
Layoutcomponent was ignored when running solara as a module: #368
- Bug fix: A custom title was ignored when running solara as a script.
- Bug fix: When a child component would overrwrite a meta tags, it now overwrites it.
- Bug fix: do not use excessive memory when rendering markdown: #382